• 100% combed and ringspun cotton
• Tri-blends are 50% polyester/25% combed/25% ringspun cotton/rayon
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.40 g/m²), triblends: 3.8 oz/yd² (90.07 g/m²)
• 30 singles thread weight
• Side-seamed, unisex sizing
• Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US
What doesn’t get tracked, doesn’t get measured.
Out of all received wisdoms “what gets measured gets managed” must be one of the most widely accepted as obvious. After all, how could we ever manage something that isn’t being measured?
The quote is usually attributed to Peter Drucker, the brilliant management theorist. A bit of digging reveals, however, two surprising things.
First, Drucker — according to the Drucker Institute no less — never said it.
Let that sink in. All those Harvard Business Review articles attributing the quote to him? Apparently not so.