In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
These days, information is accessible with a press of one button. Most of us is constantly connected to the internet, and carrying a smartphone anywhere and everywhere provides an instant access to all the answers we can dream of. It doesn’t mean that all answers we find are entirely accurate, but usually merely asking the almighty Google can quickly dispel our temporary hunger for knowledge. Even the biggest philosophical questions can be answered within a few seconds. If all thinking can be done by the internet, what role is left for our mind?
This thick cotton t-shirt makes for a go-to wardrobe staple! It’s comfortable, soft, and its tubular construction means it’s less fitted.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% cotton and 10% polyester (all other heather colors are 35% cotton and 65% polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.79 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Double-stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, or Bangladesh