In the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
These days, information is accessible with a press of one button. Most of us is constantly connected to the internet, and carrying a smartphone anywhere and everywhere provides an instant access to all the answers we can dream of. It doesn’t mean that all answers we find are entirely accurate, but usually merely asking the almighty Google can quickly dispel our temporary hunger for knowledge. Even the biggest philosophical questions can be answered within a few seconds. If all thinking can be done by the internet, what role is left for our mind?
Add a bold statement piece to any room with this framed poster. Printed on quality, thick, matte paper.
• Paper weight: 189 g/m² (5.57 oz/y²)
• 0.26 mm (10.3 mil) thick
• Black and white frame made from semi-hardwood alder
• Oak frame made from solid oak
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• 21 × 30cm posters are size A4
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia